The AIDF 2012 panel I was on generated the report: “Another tool in the toolbox.” The report shares a series of outcomes.
- Approach new technologies with cautious enthusiasm.
- Partnerships involve giving too, not just taking.
- If we agree to share, we can achieve more and save money.
- Social media is a valuable source of information. Let’s take advantage of it.
- Let’s innovate together.
- Education trumps limitation.
- Always be in preparedness mode.
The panel provided different view points because we were all at different points in technology with unique perspectives. It was a pleasure to be on this panel and I look forward to next year at AIDF.